fr | en
Ma rentrée pas à pas à l'UA

Separated by coma

Welcome at UA !

If you were not able to attend the beginning-of-year meeting, you can see the presentation here as well as a video presenting the French courses available at the University of Angers.

The International Student Office helps and guides international students at UA before and during their stay.

Services made available to international students:

  • Help, advice and guidance for all formalities (visa, CVEC, health, etc.)
  • French courses
  • Meeting local students with the Buddy System UA
  • Trips and cultural outings
  • Discovering UA
  • Answers to any questions you may have

4 steps to go through when you arrive:

Step 1: the Buddy System

Sign up for the Buddy System, and get a Buddy Mentor, a local student who can help you with certain formalities and help you discover the city and local student life.

Step 2: the Welcome Programme

From August 28 to September 15, the International Student Office has designed a Welcome Programme for all international students. Attend discovery tours of the campuses, the city, the midieval castle, the main art museums, the International Student Fair, and much much more...

Step 3: Register with the International Student Office

From August 28 to October 2, register with the International Student Office to receive information on specific services for international students throughout the year.

Step 4: Enrol at the Student Administration Office at your faculty

Go to the Student Administration Office at your faculty to enrol and get your student card.

The must-have guide for international students



"La Passerelle" Belle-Beille campus
2 rue Lakanal
49045 Angers cedex 01

  • Exchange students @
  • Non-exchange students
    bienvenue @

Still have questions ?